On September 14th, we disseminated to participants of the skills4adherence summer school our work on GameBus and the related multi-disciplinary research efforts. We leveraged the opportunity to discuss alignment to other research initiatives in order to engage to new research endeavours.
One of the potential future collaborations relates to the use of GameBus in the context of medication adherence (while so far we have focused mainly on the promotion of a healthy lifestyle). We also considered wider collaboration options with the health-related programs in the Data Science Center Eindhoven.
More information: see http://skills4adherence.eu/.
On Tuesday, March 27th, an internal kick-off event will be organised at Eindhoven University of Technology.
Room details will be announced soon.
During the kick-off, we aim to:
- Get to know each other better, become a tighter team, via
- an informal welcome
- 5-minute personal pitches by each member of the scientific core team
- Walk through the GOAL proposal and CA,
- Present practical walk-throughs w.r.t. tools for secure collaboration (incl. data management),
- Overview of what our PhD candidate (Raoul Nuijten) has realised so far (regarding GameBus, literature analysis and a refinement of the plan).
Attendees will be invited via a personal meeting request.